About Me

My photo
Recovering Addict of 20 years, learned to knit about 3 years ago and spin a few months ago. Evidently I am a pretty good spinner so I am told.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

What to do with those first spins take two.

I really am bound and determined to knit what I spin.  After all I have A LOT of yarn and am producing more.

So once again here is some of my very very first spin.  Well the stuff I am willing to show you anyway.


And here is a picture of the unblocked hat I knitted out of it in couple of hours.  Will add a pic of it blocked and on a head once dry.



So here is the pictures of the blocked hat.  I don't know how I feel about it.  I did not block it over the dinner plate.  I did not want it to look like a beret.   I wanted a slouchy hat, I am not one for the beret.



1 comment: