About Me

My photo
Recovering Addict of 20 years, learned to knit about 3 years ago and spin a few months ago. Evidently I am a pretty good spinner so I am told.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

2011 LYS

In the past two weeks I have completed the South Sound Yarn Crawl and the 2011 Puget Sound Yarn Tour.  The South Sound is a small and can be easily done in one day.  The 2011 LYs stretches from Bainbridge to Birch Bay on the Canadian Border.  It took 3 days to complete.  25 Stores in 3 days, it was work and a lot of fun.

Here is my face upon completing the tour....it is sheer exhaustion



And here is all the loot I got.  The patterns with the exception of one were all free...too bad the fiber and yarn were not....

1 comment:

  1. Oh and I won a gift bag from my Sunday road trip. It is being shipped from Coupville Yarns. Evidently the Sunday gift bag was one of the best ones according to the Fiber Gallery. I am so excited to see it. Will post pics of it when I get it.

    ReplyDelete